|Ingredients:||cannabis infused olive oil, Comfrey, hemp seed oil, Vitamin E Oil|
Also known as knitbone, has a long tradition of use in the treatment of transient traumatic injuries.
– Contains the small organic molecule allantoin, which may stimulate cell growth and repair while simultaneously depressing inflammation.
– The constituents of comfrey can, in larger amounts, be damaging to the liver.
Individuals with any form of liver disease are advised to avoid this product.
– Comfrey can also interact with other hepatotoxic (liver damaging) medications.
– THIS OIL IS NOT TO BE USED ON BROKEN SKIN.
– DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING.